ODC Standards Certifications (India) Private Limited, Hyderabad was established in the year 2011.
ODC Standards Certifications, Hyderabad is an independent legal entity registered with registrar of companies in the erstwhile state of Andhra Pradesh in the republic of India as per the companies act 1956.
As certification body (CB) , ODC has the following business objectives among others:
- To provide training and accredited certification services (Certificate of Registration) for management systems based on ISO standards viz Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety, Food Safety, Information Security, Energy , Business Continuity Management etc to business enterprises.
- To provide training on industry specific accreditation standards viz laboratories, healthcare units , educational institutions etc
- To provide training & independent certification services (Certificate of Compliance) based on audits / inspections/ assessments on request by organisations or industries for management systems based on ISO standards , products , personnel based on national / international standards or business frameworks
- To provide independent certificate courses / training to individuals leading to skill building for their career, self employment and/or entrepreneurship.
ODC has established certification scheme, which includes:
- ODC has designed and implemented "Quality Management system" in accordance with the international standard ISO 17021 (Conformity Assessment - Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems)
- ODC acknowledges requirements of some its customers regarding Accreditated certification (Certificate of Registration) / Independent certification (Certificate of Compliance) and hence will have several accreditation options so that customers can take informed decisions.
- ODC has empanelled qualified trainers, lead auditors / assessors who are equipped to provide customised services from their respective locations.
- ODC has network of empanelled auditors across India and operates on concept HUB & SPOKE model.